ust like their ancestor, the gray wolf, all dogs are meant to eat a Biologically Appropriate diet: one rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN Original is made with meat, organs, cartilage, and edible bone from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. Two-thirds of our animal ingredients are FRESH or RAW, for a concentrated source of protein. With 85% quality animal ingredients and infusions of freeze-dried liver, this recipe nourishes your dog as nature intended while offering them a flavor that they love.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, ﬂounder, eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, chicken fat, natural chicken ﬂavor, pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 18%
- Sugars (max.) 1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.